The best robot vacuum cleaner should posses several qualities, but several of these qualities have to stand out. The first characteristic is, the vacuum cleaner has to align to its name, which is “robot vacuum cleaner”. This means the vacuum cleaner should have features similar to those of a robot; for instance, the vacuum cleaner should perform its duties with little or no involvement of human power.
Secondly, the cleaner should be versatile in its applications. A versatile robot vacuum cleaner should be able to clean carpets of different materials and textures. It should be adjustable to effectively clean hard, soft, and moderate carpets with much ease. The last major characteristic is, the robot vacuum cleaner should be efficient when it comes to power consumption and retain power for more extended periods after charging has taken place. This makes the robot vacuum cleaner very economical. Some of the best robot vacuum cleaners include the following:
1. Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Has a 1700 pa suction power, which is strong enough to pick all types of dust from the surface being vacuumed. It is suitable to clean both soft and hard carpets. Also, it can be used to vacuum the hair on pets too.
- The edge brushes are dual and very slim; when combined with the main brush, the vacuum cleaner picks all the dirt on the carpet.
- The vacuum cleaner is self-charging and comes with anti-drop and anti-collision technology, meaning it avoids colliding with house furniture and walls on its own. The anti-drop technology prevents it from falling off on surfaces with staircases while cleaning.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with four different modes of cleaning the carpet surfaces; the modes can be automatically adjusted using a remote control. The remote control is also used to give the robot vacuum cleaner instructions on when to start cleaning and when to stop cleaning.
2. Goovi by ONSON Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The maximum suction power of the Goovi robot vacuum cleaner is 2100 pa. This is enough power to clean even the hardest carpets. When cleaning carpets, the cleaner automatically adjusts its suction power to suit the surface texture.
- Comes with a remote control which is used to convey instructions to the cleaner
- Has an intelligent based system that makes it easy for the cleaner to avoid collisions or falling off the stairs.
- It can climb surfaces with a degree of 12-15 degrees of elevation on its own without human assistance while cleaning.
- It has a large storage capacity trash bin, which is 0.5l in size, allowing it to store large amounts of trash before emptying can be done.
- Comes with a rechargeable lithium battery of 2600 mAh, allowing it to vacuum for long periods without recharging.
- The manufacturer offers a one year warranty on the vacuum cleaner.
3. GOOVI 1600 pa Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- The vacuum cleaner has a maximum suction power of 1600 pa.
- Suitable for all types of carpet since it has an auto-clean mode, which is ideal for all types of carpets and floors
- It is brilliant since once low power is detected, the cleaner automatically drives itself to the charging area to recharge.
- Has a low profile design, which is ideal for cleaning underneath surfaces such as below the sofas. Underneath surfaces, this is where most of the dirt hides on carpet surfaces.
- It comes with an extra-large wheel, which makes it possible for the robot vacuum cleaner to climb over surfaces such as door ledges, which minimizes human involvement during the cleaning process.
- The cleaner has multiple modes of cleaning, which the user can set before cleaning commences to make the overall carpet cleaning process efficient.
4. Shark AV751 ION Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Carpets
- Has three different types of brushes that are all integrated into one during cleaning. The three are the side brushes, channel brushes, and the main brush, which is usable for all surfaces. When combines, the three types of brushes leave a clean, sparkling carpet surface.
- It can sense obstacles and risky surfaces, which might lead to a fall, making it intelligent about the surface of your home, which enables it to clean carpets within a short time.
- It has a maximum run time of 120 minutes, which is 2 hours when fully charged. This is enough time to finish cleaning your carpet at home.
- Other than a remote control, the robot vacuum cleaner can be controlled using voice control, which is integrated through the WIFI modification tool on the cleaner, which makes use of Google Assistant or Alexa.
5. Lefant M200 Robot Vacuum Cleaner for Carpets
- The Lefant M200 has a maximum suction power of 1600 pa. This power is suitable for soft carpets and moderately hard carpets.
- It has inbuilt sensors that make it possible for the robot vacuum cleaner to avoid collisions and adjust itself according to the cleaning path. The sensors also prevent it from dropping on the stairs.
- It is one of the smallest and most slim robot vacuum cleaners, yet it has a high suction power making it the best to clean under beds, sofas, and under other house furniture. Due to its small and slim nature, the chances of errors while cleaning underneath surfaces are very low.
- It comes with a rotating brush, which makes it hard for trash to stick on the cleaning brushes; this increases its lifespan.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with a manual to assist new users on how to use the product; besides, the cleaner has a one year warranty.
6. Noisz S5 Pro by ILIFE
- This is an upgrade to the previous Noisz S5 model robot vacuum cleaner. The upgrade comes with an extra option other than vacuuming the carpet surface since it has a mopping option too. The best usage of the mopping option is to activate it once the vacuuming is through to achieve the best results.
- To allow for easy mopping, the Noisz S5 Pro has an inbuilt water tank that can hold up to 30 liters of water before a refill is required.
- It is possible to switch between the vacuum mode and the mopping mode without having to pause the cleaning process.
- It has a maximum suction power of 1000 pa; this makes the vacuum cleaner less noisy compared to the rest of the cleaners in the market.
- With its mopping ability, the cleaner has sensors that restrict it from mopping surfaces, which are not suitable for the inbuilt mopper; hence the durability of the vacuum cleaner is achieved.
- It has a one year warranty and a customer service team which is always ready to answer your questions, especially in the US.
7. BISSEL EV675 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It comes with a feature that allows the user to schedule a cleaning exercise even while away from the house. This is an added advantage compared to other vacuum cleaners since they do not have a feature where cleaning can be scheduled when the user is away from the house.
- It is relatively small, allowing it to easily clean underneath surfaces such as below low lying tables.
- It has an inbuilt trash bin, which has a maximum capacity of 0.4 liters. This allows it to clean for long periods without emptying required.
- Has sensors that allow it to avoid collisions with walls or objects in the house, the sensors also prevent it from falling over the stairs.
- When a low battery is detected, the vacuum cleaner automatically returns to its charging bay for recharging.
- It has a lithium battery, which can last for a maximum of 100 minutes, which is enough time to finish cleaning the carpet.
8. Kyvol Cybovac E20 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It has a powerful suction power with a maximum of 2000 pa, making it among the robot vacuum cleaners in the market with the highest suction power. The high suction power allows it to vacuum even the heaviest particles on the carpet surface, leaving the carpet extremely clean.
- It is slim enough, allowing it to clean underneath surfaces and corner surfaces of the carpet. Most of the vacuum cleaners in the market don’t effectively clean corner surfaces, making this cleaner one of the best in the market.
- It has a long-lasting battery of 3200 mAh, which can last a maximum of 150 minutes, which is the equivalent of 2 hours and a half. Few robot vacuum cleaners can stay for that long are available in the market.
- It has a voice control feature, which allows the user to give the robot cleaner instructions via mouth when connected to the Google Assistant of Alexa.
9. Yeedi K650 Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- It has a maximum suction power of 2000 pa, and with the high suction power, the Yeedi vacuum cleaner is very quiet, allowing it to clean carpet surfaces without interrupting the peace of residents.
- The vacuum cleaner is slightly raised, which makes it easy for it to pick dust and other trash particles from raised carped surfaces too.
- It comes with a strong thick outer cover of tempered glass, which makes the vacuum cleaner more durable.
- It runs for a maximum period of 130 minutes, and when a low battery is detected, it automatically gets back to the charging booth.
- Other than smart features that prevent it from falling and collisions, it has an extra feature that allows the user to configure the vacuum cleaner in such a way that it only cleans the assigned carpet areas and leaves out the rest.
- It is WIFI enabled through the Yeedi app and Alexa control.
10. Eufy by Anker, Boost IQ Robovac 11S Cleaner
- It has a slim design allowing it to access underneath carpet surfaces easily.
- Has a maximum suction power of 1300 pa, and despite this suction power, the vacuum cleaner is very quiet. It produces lower noise compared to that produced by your home microwave.
- It comes with a feature that allows it to lower or increase its suction power within 1.5 seconds, depending on the carpet surface being cleaned by the cleaner.
- It can avoid obstacles and drop off on the stairs in addition to the self-recharging feature.
- It has a maximum run time of 100 minutes, which is 1 hour and 40 minutes. This is enough time to clean your carpet surfaces.
11. iRobot Roomba S9+ (9550) by iRobot
- Has a large trash bin that allows you to clean for long periods without the need to empty the bin; on average, the vacuum cleaner can last for up to 60 days without any emptying required.
- It has an anti-allergen feature that allows it to trap all the particles and pollen on your carpet, which might cause an allergy to you when emptying the bin and traps the anti allergens automatically.
- It has a three-stage cleaning process that involves the lifting of the dirt from the carpet, followed by the loosening process, and finally, the elimination process where the dirt is removed from the carpet.
- The vacuum cleaner can clean deep carpets, which most of the vacuum cleaners in the market can’t clean.
- It has an intelligence system that allows creating a map of its cleaning path and avoiding collisions or falling off. With the intelligence map, it can retrieve the map when cleaning a path that looks familiar.
- Able to recharge itself automatically and resume the cleaning process.
12. MOOSOO Robot Vacuum Cleaner by MOOSOO
- The MOOSO robot vacuum cleaner comes with sensors that allow it to map its path more intelligently compared to most cleaners. It cleans in a zig-zag movement rather than using the straight path method, which makes it possible to clean larger carpet areas over short periods compared to other cleaners.
- It comes with a maximum suction power of 2000 pa, which allows it to clean all types of dirt on the carpet.
- Comes with dual anti-scratch brushes, which despite removing the dirt on the carpet thoroughly, no vacuum marks are left on the carpet leaving behind a clean and neat surface, unlike most vacuum cleaners which leave marks.
- It is very slim, which allows it to clean corner surfaces, edges, and underneath surfaces.
- It has six different cleaning modes depending on the texture and material of the surface being cleaned.
- It has WIFI enabled features.
13. Klinsmann K186 Robot Cleaner by MIANLIFANG
- Has a maximum suction power of 1800 pa, which can be adjusted depending on the nature of the surface while still cleaning.
- The vacuum cleaner has a rechargeable battery of 2600 mAh, which lasts for a minimum of 80 minutes on rigid surfaces and a maximum of 120 minutes on standard surfaces.
- It is WIFI enabled, meaning it can be instructed through Google Assistant or Alexa to schedule a cleaning schedule.
- When the battery runs low, it can drive to the charging dock and recharge itself.
- Comes with smart features allowing it to map its cleaning path and avoid collisions or falling off.
- It has a water storage tank that allows the user to switch from vacuuming to mopping without having to stop the cleaning process.
14. Neato Robotics D7 Vacuum Cleaner by Neato
- It is D shaped, unlike most vacuum cleaners in the market, which are O-shaped, making it the ideal cleaner for use when cleaning corners and carper walls.
- It has a large brush compared to most cleaners in the market; hence it can clean large volumes of surfaces while removing all the dirt with its extra-large brushes.
- It has a lithium-powered battery which can last to a maximum of 150 minutes during the cleaning process.
- It can be connected to an Alexa device or Google Assistance to enable oral communication with the Neato Robotics cleaner.
- It has smart features that allow mapping its cleaning surfaces to avoid collisions and falling over.
- It cleans in a straight path method, which ensures no area of the carpet remains un-cleaned.
- Has a large trash bin, which is 0.7 litres.
15. Tesvor Robot Vacuum Cleaner by Tesvor
- It comes with a suction power of 4000 pa, which is one of the highest suctions powers in comparison with most robot vacuum cleaners in the market. This makes it ideal for cleaning hard carpet surfaces.
- Other than the high suction power, it has one of the most robust batteries in the market to match its suction power at 5200 mAh.
- It has smart features that prevent it from falling over or colliding with obstacles while cleaning.
- The Tesvor cleaner has a maximum run time of 150 minutes, which is 2hrs and a half, and when the battery is low, it drives back to the charging area to recharge.
- The vacuum cleaner comes with a one-year warranty policy.
- Has a large trash bin, which is 0.7l in volume.
Conclusively, any of the above robot vacuum cleaners are ideal for your carpet depending on the surface area to be cleaned and the budget of the user. It is highly recommended to purchase any of the vacuum cleaners reviewed above for a spotlessly clean, sparkling carpet.