Having a fan in your house, especially during summer, is very crucial. You don’t want you and your loved one baking under your roof or spending the whole day outside to catch some fresh breath because the heat inside is unbearable. Buying a fan goes a long way in helping you enjoy your day inside your house even in the hot summers.
Having a fan is way economical than running an Ac. This is because, with a fan, focused conditioning can be done; that is, you can put in on only when you are using a room, unlike central air conditioners that will run in all rooms, even those that no one is using.
Harbor Breeze is well known for its high-quality manufacturing fans. To add to their convenience, they have some with lights, giving them high aesthetics and remote control, making operation very efficient. Today, we will look at Harbor Breeze’s best ceiling fans and light with remote control.
1. Sail Stream 52-in Brushed Nickel Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote Control by Harbor Breeze
- Let’s begin with this award-winning contemporary design ceiling fan. The creativity and the thoughts put into making this fan is worth every dine that you put into it. It has beautiful aesthetics that will catch your eyes every time you enter a room with it, and it is built to last. This unit is a great addition to any room.
- This stunning and newly updated model of the fan has durable materials and high technology put into it to enhance users’ experience. It has a powerful yet quiet motor that will ensure you are not distracted or irritated by the noise from the fan. This unit comes with brilliant energy-efficient LED lighting, which adds to its useability.
- Also, this fan is not the type that is only useable during summer, with the reverse airflow feature, you can use it all year round. During summer, cool air is pushed down, and during colder seasons, warm air is distributed evenly in the room, providing you year-round comfort.
- Have you always wanted a fan, but you couldn’t get one because your ceiling is low? This unit has you covered! It comes with a specially designed flush-mount, which makes the installation in rooms with lower ceilings possible.
- If you are the type of person who has a thing for decorative shopping items, and you have millions of them pinned on your Pinterest, this fan is an excellent addition. It gives eye-catching contemporary decor to any room and can double up as a statement piece.
- And for the minimalist, this is the best fan for you. Having a multi-purpose item helps you save up some money and have a few stuff in your home, and that is precisely what this Harbor Breeze fan helps you accomplish. It has a light kit with a frosted glass shade that helps bring overhead illumination into your spaces. With this, you can forgo buying separate lighting.
- This fan is the best fit for large rooms as it quietly generates high airflow. Also, you have a choice on the amount and the speed of airflow you want. This fan has three different settings that help you gain maximum comfort.
2. Kingsbury 70-in Oil Rubbed Bronze Indoor Downrod Mount Ceiling Fan With Light Kit and Fan by Harbor Breeze
Could be you are asking why oil rubbed bronze and not brushed nickel or chrome. If you have done a lot of house fixture shopping, you probably know that oil-rubbed bronze items are more expensive than other finishes. Here is why;
- Everyone wants a piece that they can clean and maintain easily, and oil rubbed bronze provides you with that.
- Let’s talk about availability; you want something you can easily find at a local store and get repairments quickly. Oil rubbed bronze is easy to find.
- If you are the kind of person who hates seeing water spots and fingerprints on something after you’ve touched it, then going for an oil-rubbed bronze fixture will save you the annoyance.
- Lastly and probably an essential attribute of oil rubbed bronze is that it can match easily with accessories and other fixtures in your home. You do not want to purchase a fixture only for it to destroy your overall home color scheme or vibe. Now that we have explored what it would mean having a fan with this finish in your home, let’s go ahead and see its superpowers.
- This fan is refurbished, but don’t leave yet. The refurbishing process is thorough, and 100% quality is guaranteed for this item. The process involves a series of tests and certifications to ensure that the product does not only look new, but it also functions like new. Some of the steps that are undertaken to refurbish this unit involve cleaning it, testing its functionalities, inspection, and repackaging.
- This fan has gone beyond what the traditional fan was, a necessary fixture for summer! With this one, you get to use it all year round, regardless of the weather, thanks to its five reversible blades. You can use it to distribute heat in cold winters evenly and, during summer, you can use it as a cold air supply for your space.
- This unit has a Mocha finish frosted Scavo glass light kit; this helps it double up as a light source, brightly illuminating your spaces.
- If you are looking at fixing a fan in a large room of at least 400-sq ft and don’t seem to find something that can fit your need, this fan can do so. It provides an airflow of up to 8,286-CFM.
- When operating this 70-in fan, you do not have to walk across the room to change the settings; the remote control makes it pretty convenient to operate and change settings.
- This fan has an energy star rating, meaning it is efficient in its energy consumption and will reduce your electricity bills.
- Your safety is guaranteed while using this UL certified, 120 voltage, and 120 wattage fan. The light uses incandescent bulbs.
3. Beach Creek 44-in Brushed Nickel Integrated LED Indoor Downrod or Close Mount Ceiling Fan With Light Kit and Remote by Harbor Breeze
Like we have done previously, starting with why brushed nickel finish is excellent for fixtures will help you see the value in the 44-in fan. There is a reason why experts would say that brushed nickel has stood the test of time. It has been used for finishes across generations and to date, it is still one of the most popular finishes in the world.
- Brushed nickel finishes last longer than other finishes, it doesn’t rust, and it is scratch resistant. That way, it guarantees you of having a well-maintained fixture even after multiple years of use.
- Brushed nickel finishes do not display wear, water spots, and fingerprints. Therefore, if you wipe this fan, you will have it clean and sparkling for a long time, thus helping maintain your house’s overall tidiness.
- It is easy to find brushed nickel in your local store, meaning even finding matching spare parts for this fan will be more comfortable. Brushed nickel finishes on fixtures make it easy to match with other house accessories and decor. Also, brushed nickel is pretty inexpensive.
This 44-in Harbor Breeze fan with brushed nickel finish will offer you more than the beauty from the finish.
- Sometimes, getting a fan that can work well in small rooms of up to 100-sq ft. could be a daunting task. However, with this 44-in fan, you do not have to worry about that anymore because it is just the best fit for you. It has a 10.5 degrees blade pitch, which provides airflow of up to 3,964-CFM.
- This fan is refurbished, but its functionality and general appearance resemble that of a new fan, thanks to the thorough refurbishing process that involves; cleaning, functionality testing, inspection, and repackaging.
- You do not have to worry about where to get the accessories needed to fix and get this fan running, as it comes with all the necessary accessories during purchase.
- Like the rest of the fans in our review, this fan is an all-year-round kind of fan, thanks to its reversible blades. Traditionally, fans were only useful during summer to cool down spaces. With modern fans such as this 44-in Harbor Breeze fan, you can use them even in winters to warm up your house. They are a better option compared to the AC because their focused operation helps you save energy.
- This fan has an LED frosted glass light kit that supplies you with bright, energy-efficient illumination, allowing you to cut both the lighting costs and the airconditioning costs significantly.
- This fan has three different speed settings that allow you to set the speed to your preference and enjoy premium benefits from your purchase.
- When using this 44-in Harbor Breeze fan, your safety and your loved one are guaranteed. The fan meets all the safety standards, and it is UL listed.
4. Mazon 44-1n Oil-Rubbed Bronze Integrated LED Indoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fan with Light Kit and Remote by Harbour Breeze
- This fan is a rare mix of class, style, and functionality in a compact combination. This fan is designed with modern decor in mind; thus, it comes in colors and forms that complement your house decor and the rest of your fixtures. This fan works perfectly in a small room.
- Have you ever hosted a party at your house, and you wanted some lightings to set the party’s mood, but you had none? Then a few hours into the party, everyone was sweating inside your small apartment or dorm? Get yourself this fan and redeem yourself from any future possible shame. This fan is integrated with an eighteen watts module light kit, which makes it useful for ambiance setting. Also, the light is maintenance-free since it does not have bulbs that need replacing.
- This fan has a flush-mount design, which makes it perfect for installation in rooms that have low ceilings.
- This Mazon fan has three different speeds that are remote-controlled, thus allowing the user’s convenience. The different rates will enable you to set the fan at your optimum airflow requirement.
- This fan has a bronze finishing, making it durable. It is made of metal, glass, and plywood.
- This fan allows an airflow of 2845 cubic feet per minute. The light has a wattage of 76.
Factors to Consider When Buying Ceiling Fan and Light with Remote
- The size of your room in comparison to the airflow supported by the fan- larger rooms will require fans with a higher airflow rate per minute and vise versa.
- The finishing, some finish types like brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze are durable. Thus, you are assured of having your fan in good condition for a long time. Also, going for one that is scratch and rust-resistant would be a win for you. Check whether you can easily clean the finish type by, for example, wiping and if the finish type featured stains.
- Certifications- your safety comes first, and that’s why you should ensure you buy the UL certified fans.
- Availability of replacement bulbs. Some ceiling fans with lights integrated may require the bulb to get replaced over time. Ensuring that you can quickly get the replacement bulbs will save you the hustle of searching or the agony of the light remaining dysfunctional after a while.
- Reversible blades, with the advanced technology in the market today, it is time we said goodbye to those old school fans that were only functional during summer. You don’t want to invest your money in something seasonal if that can be avoided. Looking for a fan that has reversible blades, which makes it functional during winter, is the go-to option.
Final Thoughts on Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan and Light With Remote
Having served generations after generations with high-quality home cooling appliances, you can trust the Harbor Breeze to deliver on your fan requirements. Their efforts to improve their devices with modern technology and enhance customer satisfaction is something worth experiencing.